My name is Elaine Dell and I’m very proud to be the Chair of our school’s PTA (Parent Teacher Association) the ‘Friends of Latymer All Saints’. I have one child in this school and three children who are now in secondary school.
As a result of our fundraising events last year, we were very pleased to have raised £1000 for the school. This money is going towards an outdoor reflection and prayer area, which all members of the school community will be able to enjoy.
I have been involved with this school for 11 years and I always volunteer to help where I can. I understand that times are hard and that you may be very busy and unable to always have time to attend all our meetings. I also know that you, like me, want the very best for your children/child. So these are some of the ways you could still help:
- Join the committee
- Your company could sponsor an event
- Attend a meeting
- Email your input to our committee
- Help at events
- sell gifts at our Mother’s Day stall
- run an Easter Bonnet Decorating workshop
- provide children’s refreshments at sports day
- support running a stall at our Fun Day
- volunteer to steward or serve food at our fireworks display
- Donate a prize or produce for our events
- Sell tickets for events
- Or simply buy a ticket and attend our events with your family
We may be a diverse community coming from different backgrounds, but we do have many things in common and the main thing is that we are blessed by our children. We all want them to thrive in their education and as parents, for this to take place we need to have a positive input in our school. So I look forward to meeting and greeting you in the very near future. God Bless.
Friends of Latymer All Saints Committee
- Chair person – Elaine Dell
- Treasurer – Ritsa Markou
- Vice Chair – Sonia S Brown
- Secretary – Jessica Knott