At Latymer All Saints everyone is continually learning and striving to improve. We are self reflective and every year we set school improvement priorities which we believe will help us to improve as a learning institution.
Our school improvement priorities for 2019-2020 are:
1. To fully introduce and embed our new curriculum
2. To maximize the impact of support staff
3. To further develop our community links and parental involvement
4. To develop the whole child through our provision
5. To refine our systems and protocols to maximise efficiency and effectiveness.