What does it mean to be a part of the Student Council?
- You care about the school
- You want to make school better
- You want to give back to your community and those in need
- You are a leader
- You want to help out
- You want to be involved
- To represent you the pupils.
- To help the school to enhance school spirit.
- To focus on pupil issues and to come up with solutions.
- To collect information about student concerns and needs (Class boxes).
- To work as a team
The student council in class
- In each class you have two students that you can go to if there is a problem (it can be worries or suggestions).
- In your class there is a box for you to anonymously put your worries/suggestions.
- Student Council will then discuss the items in the boxes and think of solutions.
Student council members 2017-18