Please be aware that it is not necessary for families to purchase particular branded items of uniform or items with the school logo. To ease the potential financial burden of uniform purchase on our families, items of clothing purchased from any retailer are acceptable as long as they adhere to the uniform expectations.
Children are expected to wear:
Grey trousers/shorts or skirt/pinafore dress
Navy sweatshirt or cardigan
White polo shirt
White, grey or navy socks or tights
Blue and white checked summer dress
Sensible black shoes or all black trainers
Navy fleece jackets (optional)
On PE days children should come to school in active uniform which should consist:
- Navy tracksuit bottoms, shorts or jogging bottoms (for gymnastics children MUST wear shorts),
- White t shirt (a white school polo shirt may be worn),
- Navy sweatshirt or tracksuit top (a school sweatshirt may be worn),
- All black trainers or plimsolls.
Please note if ‘gymnastics’ is one of your child’s PE lessons the following applies:
- No earrings.
- Shorts (no leggings or tights, however tracksuit / jogging bottoms can be worn over the top of their shorts in class).
- Long hair tied back.
- No jewellery.
For health and safety reasons children will be unable to take part in gymnastics activities if they do not have the appropriate active uniform.
For health and safety reasons the only jewellery items permitted to be worn in school are small stud earrings and a watch.
Please make sure that all items are clearly marked with your child’s name.
Uniform Shop Information
School uniform can be ordered from Lyons schoolwear shop. Please click on the link below to view the shop website;