Return to school 2020
Covid 19 Testing Venues and information
- Please see below for the most current Enfield Covid-19 testing information.We have added a new site at Raynham Road Car Park which is for walk through appointments only. At this site there is a capacity for walk-ins however it is recommended that you always try to book your appointment first where possible. A test without an appointment cannot be guaranteed.
Dates Enfield Testing Location Wednesday 23 September Edmonton Green
(North car park), N9 0SN
Saturday 26 September Lodge Drive Car Park
Palmers Green, N13 5UB
Fixed testing site – Every Day
Drive through only
Lea Valley Athletic Centre
Meridian Way, N9 0AR
Fixed testing site – Every Day from 8am until 8pm
Walk through only
Raynham Road Car Park
Edmonton, N18 2SJ
Most appointments are available between 10:30 -15:30 on the testing dates. To book an appointment please visit gov.uk self-referral booking portal here
Important Information to note
- Bookings will only become available after 8pm the night before the day you want to visit, trying to book before this time may result in your closest test centre not being displayed.
- The booking portal can become very busy, we are aware there are issues nationally, if you cannot get through on your first attempt please keep trying.
- Mobile Testing Centres operate by appointment only, one appointment is required per person. E.g. If there are 4 people in 1 car that want to be tested 4 appointments must be booked
- If you do not have an appointment you are likely be turned away and told to make an appointment on line.
- Appointments for Edmonton Green and Lodge Drive are for drive in and walk in. When booking a ‘walk in’ appointment you will still be prompted to enter a car registration, please just select unknown in order to proceed with your booking.
- If you are experiencing any of the symptoms, please ensure you are self-isolating as per government guidelines.
If a child is sent home with Covid19 Symptoms
Dear Parent/ Carer,
Your child has been sent home today as they are exhibiting Covid 19 symptoms.
Please book a Covid 19 test for them as soon as possible by visiting the following website:
Then follow the guidance given on the following website:
It is essential that you inform school of the test result as soon as possible so we can take appropriate actions to protect everyone in the school community.
Please do not send your child back to school until they have received a negative Covid 19 test result or have isolated for 10 days. Other household members must follow the guidance for isolation given on the website above.
Uniform Shop Information
Homework during school closure
Children are expected to log into either the National Academy website or BBC bitesize daily, every day, to follow the learning programme provided. These are both online classrooms that provide access to great teachers, delivering video lessons, quizzes and worksheets. New lessons and resources are added each week.
Pupils will need a pencil, ruler and paper. To access the lessons pupils go to:
In addition to this children in Years 5 and 6 can continue with their maths lessons on Mathswatch VLE. Teachers will set homework on this platform weekly. Maths watch VLE can be accessed using the link below and children in years 5 and 6 have their own log in details.
Children in years 3 and 4 can continue with their times tables learning using the Timestables Rockstars site.
Children should enter to post code for our school N9 9RS and select Latymer All Saints CofE Primary School
the enter their login and password.
From Monday 27th April children in Reception and Keystage 1 can access daily phonics lessons by clicking the link below:
Please click on the link below to access resources to use when discussing equality and Black Lives Matter with your child:
The following is a good website to learn more about Christianity:
Th LDBS has launched their “Faith at home” website where you can find a range of faith based learning activities:
RE activities for Keystage 1
RE activities for Keystage 2
Stories on line
Click on the links below for story time!
Information for children with SEND
Please click the link below to access information about homeschooling for children with SEND
Online safety during school closure
If you are finding it tricky to explain the current pandemic situation to your child click on the link below to view a helpful book for children.