At Latymer All Saints everyone is continually learning and striving to improve. We are self reflective and every year we set school improvement priorities which we believe will help us to improve as a learning institution.
Our School improvement priorities for 2020-2021 are:
- To maintain the Mental Health and Well Being of pupils, parents and staff.
- To work towards equality of access to all aspects of school life for all members of our community.
- To develop and maintain effective home and blended learning opportunities.
- To identify and fill the gaps in children’s learning and put into place measures to ensure they catch up on missed learning due to Covid 19.
- To review and update all aspects of school-working practice to take into account Covid 19 restrictions yet still ensure quality service.